Another one very good idea for Halloween night.
Time: 20min (rice cooking time)
Number of servings: 14
300g cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
* 2&1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar (A)
* 1 tbsp. sugar (A)
* 1 tsp. salt (A)
14-28 slices smoked salmon
1/2 nori sheet
14 pumpkin seeds
1. Cut avocado into small pieces.
2. Put cooked rice in a bowl. Add A while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. Then add the chopped avocado and mix well.
3. Place a sheet of plastic wrap on your hand. Then place 1 or 2 slices of smoked salmon in the center. Measure a bite-size amount of sushi rice and place it on the salmon. Shape them into a ball, twisting the plastic wrap. Unwrap and make the rest.
4. Draw a spider web on a plate with mayonnaise. Place the sushi balls on the plate.
5. Cut out nori sheet for the eyes, nose, and mouth. (Cut freehand to make expressive faces.) Place them on sushi balls.
6. Attach pumpkin seeds to each sushi ball to finish.
Good appetite and Happy Halloween!!!!!